Updated August 6, 2018
Our Weekly Focus for November 5-9th:
- Letter Rr makes the /r/ sound
- Sight Words; to, show, are, they, what, next
- Story Read aloud; Nadia Finds Her Way
- This story focuses on what comes next! We use a map image that matches the story to identify key sequential details for the main characters day at the fair.
- Rote counting 1 to 5
- Flat and Solid Shapes
- Measuring with non-standard units. Incorporating terms of long and short.
- Science Experiment of Salt and Fresh Water (review of previous habitats)
Important November Dates:
- 9th- Fall Fest; Kindergarten will attend at 12:20- 1:10
- 13th- Ice Cream Sales
- 16th- Birthday Lunch
- 19th to 23rd- Thanksgiving Holiday
- 27th- Interim Reports
- 28th- Ice Cream Sales
- 29th- Santa Pictures
- 30th- PBIS dress down
*** Gator Buc Holiday Store starts December 3rd!
Mrs. Boudreaux :)