Thursday, September 7, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
• Welcome from Mrs Bordlee
• Title I information for parents. School Improvement and LEAP 2025
Introduction of the new Region 3 School Board Member: Tiffany Kuhn
• Parent Involvement / Co-Op
• Cox Connect
• English as a Second Language / Rosetta Stone
• “The Cafeteria” – Mrs. Barbara Perrin
• Talent and Band Programs
• New classification policies, parent portals, and quarterly parent information meetings.
• Visits to the class. Log in with the classroom teacher.
Our first dress day will be Friday, September 1st FIRST GRADE – FIFTH GRADE only.
Students can wear any top ($ 1.00) and / or any bottom ($ 1.00). $ 2.00 up and down. Please refer to the expectation of dressing in the manual:
1. DAY DRESSING RULES BELOW:
Students must receive notification from the school that they have met all the requirements for the day dress.
2. All shirts must have sleeves.
3. Only tennis shoes.
4. Students who violate rules for dress-down day will not be allowed to participate in future day dress.
5. Students must follow the special instructions given for each day of dress. (Eg red shirt day, blue jean day, favorite sports team day, etc …)
6. Students with uniform violations will not be allowed to dress.