Uniform Policy 2017-2018
Please put your child’s name on all personal items.
1st-5th: Red t-shirt or polo shirt with the Leo Kerner School Logo.
Pre K 4 : Purple t-shirt or polo shirt with JPPSS Pre-K emblem.
Pre-K 3: Navy blue shirt with or without the logo.
All shirts worn under uniform shirt must be black or white. Shirts must be tucked in for all grade levels.
Khaki uniform pants, shorts, skorts, jumpers or skirt. Shorts, skirts, skorts and jumpers must be uniform length. Pants must be hemmed, not rolled. In winter months black or white tights may be worn.
Red sweaters and sweatshirts with school emblem may be worn inside the building. No hats. No hoodies.
May be any color or style. Any jacket may be worn outside. Any logo must be appropriate.
Pre-K 3-4 and Kindergarten are to wear VELCRO shoes only.
Tennis shoes only. Lace or Velcro. Tennis shoes must lace or velcro securely. Must have a rubber sole. May be any color. Solid color ankle socks. Students attend P.E. daily.
Required for grades 2 – 5. Solid colors only: brown, black or khaki.
Dress Down Day Rules
1. Students must receive notification from the school that they have met all requirements for the dress down day.
2. All shirts must have sleeves.
3. Tennis shoes only.
4. Students who violate the rules for dress down day will not be allowed to participate in future dress down day.
5. Students must follow any special directions given for each dress down day. (Ex. Red shirt day, blue jean day, favorite sports team day, etc…)
6. Students with uniform violations will not be allowed to dress down.